Lot descriptions and links to bid on individual items:
The complete biddiing page:
ONLINE AUCTION - "Grab a Nettle Auction for Stonebridge City Farm"
Terms and Conditions
• Bidding will be open from 10 am Sunday 10th March until the close at 3pm 17th March 2019 (UK time).
• By bidding in the Online Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction terms and conditions.
• Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued, nor is it possible for expiration dates to be extended. All items are “as is”.
• No guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and no liability for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
• To make a bid for an Online Silent Auction item, simply type the amount you wish to bid in the comment section of the item picture on Facebook. The opening bid on each item will be listed. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of 50p
• Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
• You may bid on any item in the Auction until the item is closed.
• Once the auction is declared closed, the last bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked.
• In the event of a dispute, the Online Auction admins will act as the final authority.
• Payments will arranged with admin Tony Miller. The winning bidder should contact admin (Tony Miller) to arrange payment (cash, cheque, or direct via.internet banking) . Pick up of the item will then be arranged.
• Payment for items purchased must be made in full.
• Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.